Birthdays are a special occasion. Kids of all ages enjoy this special day. It is a moment of joy and happiness. The kids have a number of dreams and hopes associated with it. they want their birthdays to be something really special. As the birthdays come closer they start making their plans. They want every moment of their birthday to be a fascinating one. The best way to make the birthday look full of life and fascination is to add some kind of theme to it. these themes are often chosen by the kids on their own. These themes highlight the favourite Disney characters, some Hollywood movies, upcoming festivals and above all their personal moments. The parents are therefore recommended to check the choice of their child before actually throwing the party. Some great themes that are popular in the current times are as follows:
- Kids who are fond of literature or travelling in the past love vintage They want to have a classy and old look for their upcoming birthday. Adding the details that make the party area look old and rugged. Use the themes of the past. The rustic and the brown shades can make a great birthday party with everything coming from the past.
- Arranging the legos in r to create beautiful pieces is a great pastime. Having legos all around in the birthday venue and birthday party entertainment can be really fun for not just the birthday kid but for all the young visitors to the party. It is great to have the cake, decorations and goodie bags all filled with the lego fun.
- There is nothing more beautiful in the universe like the rainbow. The glimpse of the rainbow after the rainfall or a cloudy day charms the kids of all ages. The subtle colours of the rainbow go great with all backdrops. Get your rainbow themed birthday especially when it is the celebration of your lovely princess.
- Superheroes are always inspiring. From wonder woman to Superman all can be used as a theme to have an adventure birthday celebration.
- Aquatic themes are popular for the ones who cannot come out of the passion of the aquatic creatures. The theme highlighting the world below the water can be great for any party.
- Go wild with animal Use the animals from the wild, from under the water and the pet collection to throw the amazing birthday with a wild look.
- The princess theme is popular among the girls who cannot stay away from the fairytales. Your princess would love to have a fun time with their favourite princesses on their birthday. Wardrobe, cake, décor all can be matched with the theme and make the birthday real fun. Check this link https://www.goodfairies.com.au/ to find out more details.
Each and every organization or business that has any form of public dealing, functions on a set of rules and regulations which they strictly abide by and want their customers to follow and respect as well. Similarly, Footy also has certain terms and conditions which are important to be known and be familiar with by the customer. Some of these are as follows: first and foremost is that who and who do they as an organization or as a company regard as their customers/clients.
According to Footy, anyone who buys a product from them or avails any of their service, or hires any of their workers after signing the agreement is their client. It is important that you read all and any legal document before you sign it, as for the one by Footy, you after signing it have to send it to them either in person or over the mail and that too in between five working days, as these are essential in order to continue with your order details. If you don’t return the papers back within the allocated time, they will not proceed with arrangements of your event, and also hold the right to cancel your booking along with charging you fee for this. But if due to some genuine reasons, you want them to cancel your booking, for that you will have to talk to them in person. If your reason for cancelling your event is a change in the weather, it is suggested that you inform about this to the officials at Footy at least a day before the event. But if you do not do so, you will have to pay fifty percent of the cancellation fee.
Once you have them on board for arrangement of your event, it is important that you allow them to visit the venue a few hours before the main event in order to set everything up and even a decent enough time to pack up once your celebrations are over. It is entirely the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their team works under safe condition.
As far as the payments are concerned, you are supposed to pay twenty-five percent of it within five working days after you book them for your event. And the rest of the payment is to be made a day before your event is planned. And you must be familiar by now that payment is non –refundable. Modes of payment include using your master card, through a bank account transfer or through VISA; anyone paying through a credit card will be charged an extra two percent over it.
If their team upon reaching your location feels that it is not suitable for the castle to be laid in, they have all the means to refuse to set it up. Also you must have a proper system of electricity as these jumping castles in Western Sydney cannot be set up and retained without it.